CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Polar Express Ticket Freebie!!

I was informed that the ticket download I had from a previous post was no longer available..oh, no!!!  I just happened (seriously) to have my hard copy in my workbag to re-scan and upload onto Scribd. Wow!  Hopefully, it should download and print easily now, I'm sorry, Elizabeth!!  Let me know if anyone else has difficulty with this document and I can email it to you directly.  Happy Polar Express Day!

BTW, this is not an original document of mine and I honestly have no idea where it came from-my team has been using it for years.  If anyone knows of its origin, I will happily give credit. :)

Scan 0002

8 comments:

  1. Great stuff. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
    happy wheels ez
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for sharing the information. I like this information. Keep posting
    happy wheels | friv | happy wheels | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solid oak kitchen cabinets is one of the more traditional ways to go in cabinet choices. Oak is mostly known for its distinct pale gold color. It can also come in a brown with red highlights. Oak is one of the hardwoods. Hardwoods makes for sturdy cabinetry. Our oak RTA kitchen cabinets can give your kitchen that timeless look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Herald altogether view delivering news as it happens, ensuring readers are informed in real time. Whether it's a breaking news story or an in-depth analysis, these websites give continuous content to keep their audience engaged and informed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fashionista magazines serve as an endless well of inspiration for both seasoned Fashionista Loves and those fundamentally starting to explore the world of style. These platforms offer diverse content, including articles, interviews, photo shoots, and fashion guides catering to a broad audience. fashionista loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newscredit cover various topics, from politics and economics to technology, culture, and lifestyle. Many blogs focus on niche areas, giving in-depth coverage that might be less readily available in mainstream media. This specialization allows readers to explore their specific interests with precision.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the most enticing aspects of Thelivejournal is their sheer diversity of content. These websites have everything from fashion tips to travel adventures, health advice to technology reviews, and, incomprehensibly, heartwarming human interest stories to thought-embracing opinion pieces. The Live Journal

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you!